‘Innovative’ Power Torque Series Electric Screwdriver (Power Torque Series)
- 1. Brushless motor
- 2. Stable high torque output
- 3. Applicable for the industry of electrical engineering
- 4. Can replace pneumatic screwdriver
- 5. Max torque can reach up to 18N.m
- 6. I/O production management
Power Torque Series Models
- 1. SKD-B500 series (B512L/P, B512LF/PF & B517LF/PF, B519L/P)
- 2. SKD-B800 series (B830L/P, B830LF/PF & B850L/P, B850LF/PF)
- 3. SKD-RBN series (RB60L/P, RB90L/P, RB120L/P & RB180L/P)
- 4. SKD-TBN series (TB60L, TB90L, TB120L & TB180L)
With Brushless Screw Counter:
- 4. SKD-RBC series (RBC60L/P, RBC90L/P, RBC120L/P & RBC180L/P)
- 5. SKD-TBC series (TBC60L, TBC90L, TBC120L & TBC180L)
- 6. SKD-BC800 series (BC830L/P, BC830LF/PF & BC850L/P, BC850LF/PF)
- 7. SKD-BE800 series [Build-in counter] (BE830L/P, BE830LF/PF & BE850L/P, BE850LF/PF)
SKD-B500 & 800 Series
SKD-RB (L/P TYPE) Series
SKD-TB (L TYPE) Series
Power supply SKP-40B
Power torque w/ counter SKP-BC40HL
SKD-BC800 & RBC & TBC Series
SKD-BC800 / RBC / TBC Series can be matched with smart counter SKP-BC40HL. Complete all the feature functions to make your work perfect.
: Brushless, no carbon powder pollution, lower noise, easy to maintain.
: With clutch, be free from fatigue under long-working hours.
: Power torque series – 1~50N.m, can replace pneumatic screwdrivers.
: SKD-B800 series – can reach high torque and high speed, much more efficient.
: SKP-BC40HL – displaying the number of unfinished screw counts to prevent operation error & include I/O production management.
Assembly for Motor, Appliance or Automotive parts which required higher torque range 1~18 N.m
Torque Meter KTM-CSH
Auxiliary Arm KP-AUXA + KP-VAR
KILEWS Advantages vs Competing Brands
KILEWS vs. ‘K’ Brand Electric Screwdriver
- 1. Have clutch for screwdriver
- 2. Is brushless
- 3. Repeatable Torque Accurancy : ±5%
- 4. Low reaction
KILEWS vs. ‘U’ Brand Pneumatic Screwdriver
- 1. Less noise and convenient
- 2. I/O function that benefit in production management
- 3. Easier to repair than pneumatic tools and systems
- 4. Repeatable torque accuracy is ±5%